This video highlights some of the key features of the K-S Twin Disc Pump.
K-S Twin Disc Pump
A New Take on Sludge Pumping
We have heard from our customers and we are listening.
Komline-Sanderson is re-introducing technology it first unveiled 40 years ago. Our Twin Disc pump is an induced flow pump designed for transferring biosolids sludges typically found in municipal and industrial wastewater streams.
- Handles entrained gases without losing prime
- Can run dry for indefinite periods without damage
- Pass up to 7/8” spherical solids
- Easy Tilt Access. Designed to allow easy access to pump body for cleaning and suction/discharge disc removal.
Move solids laden sludges typically found in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment systems.
- Primary sludge
- Thickened Sludge
- Waste activated sludge
- Sludge transfer
- Belt filter press feed
- DAF float
- Easy Tilt Access (Patent Pending) allows easy access to pump internals
- Self-priming with ability to handle suction lifts and entrained gases
- Can run dry indefinitely without damage
- No critical tolerances
- Low cost of maintenance
- Common replacement parts are easily accessible
- Class 30 cast iron construction
- Easy access to Neoprene discs, trunnions & check valve
- Two-piece aluminum connecting rods
- SS frame designed for Easy Tilt Access to pump internals.
- Small foot print
- Constant or variable speed applications
- Can be tied to silos to vary flow for constant height/sludge blanket
Why our Twin Disc Pump?
When applications require a suction lift, our Twin Disc Pump can handle high lifts and reprimes and will not be damaged should it run dry.
In addition, when floor space is at a premium, our Twin Disc Pump does not require any additional space for its maintenance.